Thursday 10 December 2009

Week 12 – Reflection and Thoughts

Overall, I have enjoyed working through this module. Although the workload has been quite intense, the module has been very interesting. 3D modelling is not one of my strong points and probably not something I will be continuing very much with. However, it has been great learning new skills about 3D modelling, animating the models and learning the piece of software itself.

I feel that the group worked well together and we managed to split the workload up into manageable sections that each group member could work on. As I did not feel I would be able to complete as much of the modelling as the other group members, I only took a small proportion of the modelling and worked mainly on the audio and post-production parts of the project. Our group managed to work well to the timeframe that was laid out during the first week of the project with only minor changes when certain bits took a little longer than anticipated.

The parts that I modelled for the group went well and I managed to produce all the parts allocated. I did struggle with a couple of parts but was able to ask fellow group members who were able to point me in the right direction.

Finally, I think our overall product we created as a group has worked well and has met expectations we had in the first few weeks. The animation does what it is meant to and shows the engine

No comments:

Post a Comment